Have you ever thought what your life is supposed to be?

Have you ever thought of not to follow your everyday schedule and want to go back to childhood days once again!”? When there were no worries and anxieties for the future.
Yes, immensely!
Many people, when they think about their lives say, “I don’t really need to be so rich” or “I don’t really care about money”. Perhaps you’ve thought this? I know I have.
If I had the chance to relive a few of my childhood moments I would in a heartbeat because this "adulting" stuff is definitely not what I thought it would be.
I miss many things about being the child that I was because truthfully, it was awesome being a kid. I miss the imagination I used to have as a kid.
I miss not worrying about money. Money is probably one of the biggest headaches in life, at least for me it is. My parents gave me money when I was little and I did not think anything of it. I just took it and spent it on the candy I wanted.
As a child, I did not think you have to work so many hours to get it. Now I am in the world of paying my own bills and taxes. SCARY. Honestly, it sucks but welcomes to growing up.
Well, what I have realized is ff things aren’t going your way, you only have yourself to blame. You must be the one to enact the change that you need. Chances are, things are in constant motion all around you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Commercial Real Estate Apps That You Should Know

My First Visit to Ayodhya, Now, Waiting for the Next!

Why You Need a Visual Content Marketing Strategy?