The Emotional Memoir of "Canteen Chairs"

 The Emotional Memoir of "Canteen Chairs"



As we all are taught that there are two types of things living and Non-Living.. but what I have felt so far is that sometimes the non-living things also have their emotions which actually they cant unveiled with others. Let me take you guys in a phase of your life where you all have been gone through; its a "Canteen" basically what we more miss is Our College and School canteen memories, the life we wish we could relive, and miss the surroundings, the ambiance the untold emotions. Whenever you step in your school or college premises, it will definitely create a sensation in your mind.

A year have been passed on to my college, but whenever I visit my institute I observed the emptiness over there, a sudden flashback comes, the precious time that I had with my friends, all the sweet memories feel like knocking my mind door and saying "welcome I was waiting for you since a long time and then it all goes. Well, here I am not going to brief you about the memories I had in my college.

I am writing this blog to share that the things which we hardly value, things which also have a set of sentiments but only if you ever get a time from your busy schedule you will notice it thoroughly Like I did! A few days back when I was rushing towards my college, what struck to my head wAs that the chairs of the canteen. 




Yes, where we used to spend hours and hours sitting and chatting.. the assuage for hunger pangs, Couple's Addas, the best place to sit and relax when you bunk your classes, Planning, Plotting and Pricking! The place where we had planned many occasions, picnic or panga, Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar, Management Ki Burai and so on!! The Vacant chairs wretched me inside as if they are saying something which only I can feel, It was like the louder anguished voice asking me that where were you, why you left so early.....But I ain't replied back because I knew that In the end, everybody has to leave. 


Then the chairs itself thought that why I am asking for this when I know that people will come and go,  and as the years will pass no one would ever come to heal my sorrows. 



There is an empty chair and it is hard for me to believe that you will never again sit  there.... My heart will always grieve, but I know my tears are for  you and more forYour pain is gone and your soul flies free and I know a part of you is still here with me  Deep in my soul where     only I can see,,,, There is my love for you and your Love for me..



And this is the harsh reality of life that nobody will ever stay and help you out to get you free from the situation you are facing off,,, it's only you who can pull your socks up and make yourself motivated to handle things alone and not rely upon others. You only do is just merge yourself into accepting whatever life taught you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Commercial Real Estate Apps That You Should Know

My First Visit to Ayodhya, Now, Waiting for the Next!

Why You Need a Visual Content Marketing Strategy?