FALLING INTO AN EMPTY SPACE


When I was born I didn't know about this society, the people,  and of course my time of survival. I was never apprised about the human demons with whom I should be aware of so that I could fight or speak whenever they try to put me down or make jest of my emotions.
Being a girl! I never knew that my existence gonna change so drastically. I still memorize the painful moments when those simp touches went through all over my body, I didn't realize what worst am I experiencing at that time..those over and over pitiful graze made me so upset.
The devil didn't even spare me to take a breath or left me to think.. the feeling was numb yet unutterable. Within seconds I was feeling like someone was whispering in my ears and urging me to come as this is not your world, this is not what you entitled to.
I was too little to deal with that unfortunate creature..  But I am sure that if I would have known about this then I wouldn't be a part of a heart-wrenching chapter of my life.
I unquestionably never prefer to be known as the girl who has been a part of the shameful deed.. Rather I will wait till the end to be remembered as a soul with whom who nobody can mess or destroy mentally and physically.
I guess we have all grown up enough and know how to do justice with what is actually wrong! I need justice with an emotion that who is going to remember me, who will support my two little years of Inncocecy,  who'll take revenge for those Unactful incidents. Who will stay by my side and will treat me like their own sacrifice.. Would you?
Picture credits- braywath

I unquestionably never prefer to be a person to be known as the girl who has been a part of the shameful deed.. Rather will wait till the end to be remembered as a soul with whom nobody will take this lightly.  As I guess We all have grown up enough to do justice with what is wrong is actually wrong!
Picture credits- braywath
Anyway,  maybe I was too little to deal with that unfortunate creature..  But I am sure that if I would have known about this then I wouldn't be a part of a heart-wrenching chapter of my life.
As I am stepping towards somewhere else, I would rather prefer not to be a human where people are scared of each other.  I will desire from God to make me born in a wildlife creature where there are no gruff things to deal with...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Commercial Real Estate Apps That You Should Know

My First Visit to Ayodhya, Now, Waiting for the Next!

Why You Need a Visual Content Marketing Strategy?