A trip to MANALI and other Adventurous places!

a trip to manali & other ADVENTUROUS places

When you feel so monotonous, you come across a lot of things in your mind like if I could have this much liberty, I would visit that place, or if I would have so much money, I better explore places so that I can exhilarate, and enjoy the life. And guess what? Amidst those days I was in extreme trouble due to some sort of reason and fortunately, the same thought had occurred to me.

Time moves in one direction and memory in another! Correctly quoted, I remember when I was dealing with a lot of crests and troughs, I kept myself imagining and thinking about some breathtaking places where I can re-stress my emotions and feel lustrous yet satisfied. So, like as always, My sister is the solution to my every problem, and doesn’t matter how many times, she had badly treated me in the past and thus, never missed a chance to land me in a trouble.

But Thankfully, we all have matured enough to take care of ourselves despite making a distressing journey for each other. Anyhow, I got a call from my elder sister and she asked me whether I can take a week off from work or not, but, I was like why what happened are you ok kind of cross-examining, there she replied to me “hey actually new year is coming and I always wanted to see a snowfall so will you join us?

Ok, so a big question came up to my mind, I said, bro, I am broke this month, I will not be able to handle any expenses. However, I never shared a single penny with my sis, in fact, I have already owned a lot from her, which I think I can’t even compensate in my entire life. Yes! following this conversation, she said she will manage dun worry! I was so excited about the trip and we decided to go for a MANALI trip, one of my dream visit places!

Yaya!! So then, it was very troublesome for me to ask for leave but anyways the leave had been approved. During the entire plan, I had to first go to Chandigarh where my sis and jiju reside, after that, we had to leave Chandigarh to Manali. And trust me guys it was not a planned one and that’s why it went successful for us! Then, we boarded the bus from Chandigarh, where we ate an appetizing omelet as I was dying because of extreme hunger, then we waited for around half an hour and then the bus came and there we embarked on the journey.

It was the month of December and the new year was yet to arrive when we thought of a trip. Although, the temperature of Manali was -1 degree which proved to be a freezing experience. However, that didn’t matter when you had to see such an awe-inspiring view. It was like more than a dream for me. That mountain, the sounds of water, the peace, the chilling frosty weather, and so many things that I could never explain. I never thought that I will visit Manali this much sooner. Anyways, when we reached Manali, the journey wasn’t felt so tumultuous, like all journey does!
When we reached our destination, I saw the mesmerizing and enthralling atmosphere I sensed like yayy much needed, and then I muttered to my elder sister thank you for everything.
The outstanding view from the hotel-
Later, we checked in the awesome hotel from where you can see the perfect landscape view, and of course, listen to the melodious sounds of water flowing over the mountains. I was extremely amazed by the sound and scenic view of heaven- the mountain place! As I am a person who hardly prefers to roam around when it’s excessive wintertime. Anyways, I somehow managed to survive in -1-degree temperature though! Then, we first freshened up and had breakfast which was so appetizing.
And as usual, winter is all about Tea and steamed momos for me. I am a die hearted fan of momos! Literally, sorry for sharing momo experience over here, in fact, if I will get a chance to write about momo, trust me! I could extend the word limits beyond and limitless.
Let’s get back to what we did next, we made a plan for three to four days where we have to cover all the famous places of Kullu Manali. First, we visited some of the famous temples which are known as Manikarnika, Hidimba temple, and others to begin the journey with positive vibes. There we ate the famous red rice and saw the traditional culture of Manali.
Solang Valley: A Winter Wonderland
The lush green arenas cover the land as far as the eye can go, the beautiful blue-sky colors itself with those white fluffy clouds and the snowy white mountains makes one feel that they are in midst of heaven., one can experience this sight in our very own Solang Valley, 14 km off Manali. Solang Valley is yet another amazing little retreat that Himachal Pradesh has given us.
Kasol: It is not just for stoners. It is a place for thinkers!
Kasol is an enormous destination for backpackers and travelers from around the world. Kasol is also popularly known as “Amsterdam of India”. Despite the great hustle and bustle, Kasol has been able to maintain an ambiance lustful enough for visitors. The village has a peaceful aura about it. Tourists can go river rafting, trout fishing, trekking or just choose to relax and chill in the lap of nature. So, at last, these are some of the spectacular places in Manali, I am fascinated with! Therefore, I recommend you all to take out the time of your busy schedule and explore the beautiful world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Commercial Real Estate Apps That You Should Know

My First Visit to Ayodhya, Now, Waiting for the Next!

Why You Need a Visual Content Marketing Strategy?